INDUSTRIAL OR MARINE ATMOSPHERE WITH TWO-COMPONENT SOLVENT EPOXY PAINT ON SANDBLASTED IRON - 1st protection phase: one coat of epoxy galvanizer series 365, drying for 24 hours at 20 ° C - 2nd base step: one coat of solvent epoxy primer series 364 or 370 or 373 or 377,...
TREATMENTS AND CYCLES
GENERAL TECHNICAL INFORMATION
The data reported on the technical sheets available on the website wwww.colorifreddi.it section “PRODUCTS”, present in summary the fundamental indications for the best use of the products, according to the most recent tests carried out directly in our laboratory. However, the conditions and methods in which the actual application of each product takes place are beyond our control: conditions and methods can vary radically depending on the actual methods of use and also on the lack of knowledge regarding the most appropriate use of the products.
We indicate below the general procedures for obtaining the best aesthetic and technical results in terms of protection of the support and some useful information:
- make sure that the object to be painted has undergone a minimum surface preparation as indicated in our technical data sheets.
- dosing the quantity and quality of the thinner, so that the coating product is distributed evenly over the piece, avoiding dry sprays, excessive build-up or insufficient thickness. In order to radically modify the behavior of any coating product, it is sufficient to change the type of thinner: a detail that must be borne in mind when working in very different atmospheric conditions (summer or winter) or, even more so, when it is necessary to obtain an adequate electrostatic field.
- In spray application, it is good practice to make a light initial application, wait about 5 minutes and then proceed with a normal application to obtain the desired dry thickness. This method becomes even more necessary when you have to repaint the bottom with finishing enamels. The application of a light first coat and the subsequent flash-off prevent removal and allow for perfect coatings over the entire surface.
- Before repainting a rustproof primer, it is a good idea to make sure that it has dried sufficiently to withstand the solvent contained in the enamel without removal. For this purpose it is sufficient, with the modalities foreseen in the previous point, to proceed on a limited portion of the surface and to wait no more than 15-20 minutes; within this interval possible defects could appear.
- conditions of temperature and humidity very different from normal values, as well as high thicknesses obtained with a single coat of product, make the indicated drying times vary, making it necessary to carefully check the drying status of the film before exposing it to the weather or proceeding to the finishing phase.
- Excessive temperature of the substrate, whether cold or hot, impairs adhesion and filming of the product.
- too long an interval between the primer and the finishing coat can cause adhesion problems; it is necessary to respect the following cycle of interventions: light sanding of the film, cleaning, application of a primer coat, flash-off and final application of the finishing coat.
Many causes contribute to moisture stains inside the home. The main ones are: the capillarity of the bricks, the porosity of the exterior walls, infiltration due to damaged gutters or exterior artifacts, or vapor condensation in the more north-facing interior walls....
SINCAMTRE is the specific finish with exceptional adhesion to the support with properties of consolidation and blocking of asbestos fibers, its excellent resistance to chalking determines a long conservation over time of the treated surfaces and prevents the emergence...
SURFACES IN CONTACT WITH FOOD OR DRINKING WATER - 1st phase surface preparation: on mineral support clean from dirt and grease with high pressure cleaner and remove old paint, cover if holes and cracks with cement mortars or epoxy cement mortars, on metal support...
TREATMENT WITH SILICONE SOLVENT PAINT ON SANDBLASTED IRON Painting of machinery, equipment and systems subject to a continuous operating temperature of 550°C - 600°C. Chimneys, ovens, stoves, hot plates, piping, etc. - 1st base phase: one coat of two-component...
SCUDETTO code 0101100 is applied by spray with any system that allows a convenient spraying. Mix the product thoroughly in its container, then dilute to 30-50% by volume with water. Basically, for each 15-liter pack of SCUDETTO, add 5-7.5 liters of water and...
SOLVENT-BASED WOOD TREATMENT COVERING THE VEINS - 1st phase support preparation: sanding the surface and cleaning with compressed air - 2nd basic phase: one coat of sealer primer series 244 or 350 or 351, drying for 24 hours at 20°C, subsequent sanding of the surface....