INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
stakeholders: customers and suppliers and their contacts
Data Controller: Industria Colori Freddi San Giorgio Srl, with registered office in Via U.Barbieri 12, 46100 Mantova (MN), in the person of its legal representative, as Data Controller pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), hereby informs that the processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights of persons, in accordance with the legislative provisions of the legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided.
Purposes of data processing: in particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of compliance with legislative or contractual obligations:
- Mandatory legal obligations in the field of taxation and accounting;
- Customer or vendor management;
- Relationship management during purchase or sale transactions;
- Litigation management and debt collection;
- Quality Management;
- Activity Scheduling;
- Supply or sales history.
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of legislative and regulatory obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship. The Data Controller also informs you that failure to communicate, or incorrect communication of any of the mandatory information, may make it impossible for the Data Controller to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Processing methods: your personal data may be processed using manual and automated procedures, also by entrusting third parties with processing operations. All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in Articles 6 and 32 of the Regulation and by adopting the appropriate security measures. The data will be processed only by staff expressly authorized by the Owner, or even by third parties expressly appointed as responsible for the treatment of competence under Art. 28 of the Regulations.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for the correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party:
- Companies, consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- Banks and lending institutions, insurance and financial advisory firms;
- Carriers, Postal Service, Logistics Companies;
- public and/or private subjects for whom the communication of the data is obligatory or necessary in fulfilment of legal obligations or is however functional to the administration of the relationship.
Storage Period: We inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of contractual purposes, subject to compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
You have the right to obtain from the owner of the treatment the cancellation, communication, updating, rectification, integration of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation here indicated.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – Article 15 – Data subject’s right of access
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him or her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
(a) the purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organizations;
(d) where practicable, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if not practicable, the criteria used to determine that period;
e) the existence of the data subject’s right to request from the data controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to the processing of such data;
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information about their origin;
(h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4), and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. Where personal data are transferred to a third country or international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The data controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In the event of additional copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the data subject, the
information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy under paragraph 3 shall not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others.
For the information of the interested party are listed the other articles of the Regulation on the exercise of their rights, which the Owner is required to apply in the processing of personal data.
Article 16 – Right of rectification; Article 17 – Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
Article 18 – Right to restriction of processing; Article 19 – Obligation to notify in case of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; Article 20 – Right to data portability; Article 21 – Right to object; Article 22 – Automated decision-making regarding natural persons, including profiling.
In order to exercise their rights ensured by the above-mentioned articles, the interested party must apply to:
Industria Colori Freddi San Giorgio Srl, Via U.Barbieri 12, 46100 Mantova (MN)