The tintometric system is a fundamental element for dealing with professional needs in the best possible way with the possibility of using up-to-date color technology. In this field too, Industria Colori Freddi S. Giorgio has for some time now chosen the path of specialization, with a SICOLOR tintometric system dedicated to all water-based and solvent-based products.
These systems allow to use at the point of sale, the same production technologies with the maximum guarantee of technical quality at competitive costs. A greater attention to color at the point of sale and a range of electronic and manual equipment for a high level of service complete the proposal of professional tintometric systems.
The electronic equipment used for color reproduction within a point of sale are:
- Spectrophotometers, instruments that allow the reading of the color, of a surface, through the use of a beam of light to formulate a combination of coloring pastes with the relative quantities in order to reproduce the same color at the request of the customer.
- Tintometers with sequential volumetric piston dosing system of compact design, from 16 to 32 circuits for universal, water-based and solvent-based pastes.
- Tintometers with simultaneous volumetric pump dosing system of compact design, from 16 to 32 circuits for universal, water-based and solvent-based pastes.
- Gyroscopic agitators ideal for mixing all products, even the most difficult ones.
- Cabinets of different sizes intended for storing dyes with or without agitation and with or without heating.
If you are interested in the purchase of tinting machines, instruments and equipment for the realization of both standard colors such as RAL and NCS and custom colors in your store or would like more information, please contact us by filling out the form below with your request, thank you.