The new water-based SICOLOR colorimetric system was introduced in 2008 with a view to extending the company’s commercial presence in the field of colored coatings, and represents the most suitable tool for meeting the needs of both the professional and private markets. This system, combined with special electronic instruments, makes it possible to achieve a good, faithful reproduction of the color of the products we sell at the point of sale.
Solvent system consists of 23 Pastes series 145 and 146 specific for all water-based products, professional building line, enamels and anti-rust based on polymeric wetting agents for maximum compatibility, yield and color uniformity, specifically:
– Wide availability of colors for the realization of historical centers, shipbuilding and furniture, consisting of cold colors (Città Colore, Sicolor), universal (NCS, RAL) and the most important brands in the industry, for a total of 3300 colors.
– Pastes based on inorganic and organic pigments free of chrome and lead with very high external resistance.
– Pastes with VOC=0 (no emission of volatile organic substances) already complying with future European legislation.
– Manual or electronic equipment calibrated to customer needs.
– Minimal stock commitment: from one to four bases per product for the realization of the entire color range at competitive costs.
– Range of products available: acrylic paints, siloxanic paints, plastic coatings, elastomeric coatings, anti-carbonation, anti-algae, enamels, anti-rust and undercoats etc.